Rental and Safety Info
Kicks And Giggles Rentals (K&G), owned and operated by Signature Event Solutions LLC (SES), takes pride in providing our customers with the safest and most reliable inflatable equipment, attractions, and rental provisions available. We consider it our duty not only to provide the most affordable, exciting, and enjoyable environment possible, but also the safest. Every SES customer receives first quality, inspected, clean, and fully operational equipment, as well as comprehensive instruction in compliance with the most current and reliable safety procedures.
The foundation of our business is built upon the following creed:
“…No event will ever be so important, no deadline so urgent, that we shall not take the time to provide every measure for the safety of our customers, community, and children…”
Thank you for choosing Kicks And Giggles Rentals for your event!
Rental fees include:
- Delivery up to 25 miles
- Installation and Removal
- Operation and Safety Instruction
- 4 hours of rented time* (*rental times may vary depending on the nature of your event and equipment)
- Power – Each Unit requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit within 100ft (50ft preferred) of installation area for blower/s. If power will be unavailable, we can provide Generator/s for an additional fee.
- Location of underground utilities – Call 811 to have installation area marked for underground lines (electrical, water, etc). Must give 48 hours notice
- Suitable installation area – Provide clean and level area suitable in size and clearance for the setup and operation of unit. Area must be free of all debris, fencing, and sharp objects. Grass or paved areas are preferred.
- Area access – Provide ready access to unit installation area. Units range from 200-500lbs. Steep inclines, stairs, narrow passages impede our ability to efficiently and safely install equipment.
- Adult unit supervision – An adult 18yrs or older must be present during unit operation to maintain and enforce safety practices.
- No shoes
- No gum, candy, silly string etc.
- No Pets
- No Flipping
- Adult supervision
- Adult supervision is required at all times during use of all units. We provide trained attendants for events upon customer request. Fee per attendant is $20 per hour.
- Use of amusement equipment may involve inherently dangerous activities. Risk of serious injury from participating in inflatable activities, although minimal, do exist, as so in all play and amusement activities. Risks include, but are not limited to physical injury, emotional injury, distress, paralysis and even death.
- All participants, and participants’ parents or guardians must be notified of ‘Use at Own Risk” policy.
- As lessee of unit/s, the customer assumes sole responsibility for the safety of all participants.
- SES is not responsible for supervision of participants while units are in use.
- Weight limit and participant capacity for units are visibly listed on each unit and shall be strictly followed. Overloading unit/s can lead to bumps, bruises, and other unnecessary participant injuries ranging from minor to serious. K&G/SES staff member will review recommended capacities for each inflatable unit upon delivery and installation.
- For general safety purposes, K&G/SES recommends inflatable unit participants be 3 years of age or older, and wet/dry slide riders be 6 years of age or older.
- All participants must remove shoes, jewelry, keys, eyeglasses, and any other loose or sharp objects before entering unit/s. No additional toys such as balls may be brought into unit/s.
- ABSOLUTELY NO food, drinks, gum, “silly string”, confetti or smoking permitted in or near the unit/s. Upon breakdown inspection, unit/s found containing forbidden items and/or debris will be subject to cleaning fee of $25.
- ABSOLUTELY NO wrestling, flipping, and/or rough housing in, on, or from units. K&G/SES applies a “zero tolerance” policy for these activities and will immediately evacuate unit and cease unit operation. Strict compliance greatly reduces risk of neck, back and other unnecessary bodily injuries.
- ABSOLUTELY NO (1)leaping from foreign platforms onto unit sliding/bouncing areas, (2)climbing of netting or any part of unit/s not designated for play, (3)bouncing against uprights, sides, or near doorway of unit/s. “Zero tolerance” applies.
- Persons suffering from previous head, back, neck, muscular-skeletal injuries/disabilities/conditions; pregnant; or deemed susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not eligible to participate in unit interaction at any time.
- Participants and supervising adults must be advised to NOT allow older children to jump with younger children. Contrasting weight differences of varied age groups can cause smaller children to lose balance, fall, and subsequently suffer injuries ranging from minor to severe.
- In the event of power loss to blower/s, unexpected deflation of unit during operation, or any other cause to stop unit operation, the designated adult supervisor must immediately assist participants with safe evacuation from unit/s.
- Units MUST be secured to firm ground at all times in order to prevent unit “tipping” and subsequent injury. At no time shall unit/s be removed from installed location. Our staff member will anchor unit/s properly upon installation. Please leave stakes and/or sandbags in place.
- Units may not be used in inclement weather. Such weather conditions include sustained winds/gusts exceeding 15mph, thunderstorms, lightning, or precipitation of any form (rain, hail, snow, sleet, etc.). In the event such unforeseen weather conditions arise, unit/s must be safely evacuated and the blower/s disabled.
- Participants must be kept away from blower/s during operation of unit/s.
- In the event of any occurrence varying from normal operation or function of unit, immediately stop ongoing activity and safely evacuate unit/s.