High winds, precipitation, thunderstorms, and cold temperatures pose hazards for the safe operation of our inflatables. Our policies below outline treatment of rentals encountering such unfavorable weather conditions. Note that these policies are specific to inclement weather conditions only and in no way apply to normal weather conditions.
Delivery and Usage
- In the event of heavy rain, K&G will not deliver or install the units at event location.
- In the event of light rain with forecast for clearing skies, unit/s will be delivered and installed as requested. Units are NOT designed for use in any form of precipitation. K&G further requires that precipitation must have stopped and units be dried (wiped down) before resuming operation.
- In the event of wind conditions exceeding15 MPH, K&G units may be installed but not inflated for use until the wind condition improves to less than 15 MPH. If/when wind conditions rise in excess of 15MPH, units must be evacuated, blowers disabled, and units deflated until the wind conditions improve to within acceptable limits.
- In the event outdoor air temperatures register below 42 degrees, K&G unit/s will not be delivered. If outdoor air temperature level drops below 42 degrees after unit installation, blowers must be disabled, units deflated, and operation postponed until air temperature warms above 42 degrees.
- In the event customer postpones event date due to inclement weather, K&G will make every effort to reschedule rental of same units on an alternate date. When same units are unavailable for rescheduled date, similar or like units, if available, shall be provided at no additional charge.
- In the event rented units are installed and operational for 2 or more hours at event site, event date is considered official and will not be rescheduled.
- In the event rented units are installed and operational for less than 2 hours, rented units shall be provided, upon availability, at no additional charge for rescheduled date. When same units are unavailable for rescheduled date, similar or like units, if available, shall be provided at no additional charge.
Severe Weather Cancellation
- In the event weather conditions are forecast as potentially severe, K&G reserves the right to rain check or cancel the reservation. K&G initiated cancellations are fully refundable.
- In the event weather conditions are forecast as potentially severe, customers maintain right of reservation cancellation. However, K&G requires customers provide a minimum 24 hour notification of customer cancellation due to inclement weather to be eligible for refund of deposit.
- Customers shall have right of severe weather cancellation up to time units installation. Upon installation of units, however, units shall be considered rented and subsequently non-refundable.
- This policy is limited to justifiable weather cancellations only and does not apply to any other reason for customer cancellation