Kicks and Giggles Rentals, owned and operated by Signature Event Solutions LLC (SES), provides the industry’s safest inflatable equipment and attractions available, as well as comprehensive instruction in compliance with the most current and reliable safety procedures.
- Adult supervision is required during use of all units. We provide trained attendants for events upon customer request. Fee per attendant is $20 per hour.
- Customer acknowledges that use of amusement equipment may involve inherently dangerous activities. He/she further acknowledges understanding that risk of serious injury from participating in inflatable activities, although minimal, does exist, as so in all play and amusement activities. Risks include, but are not limited to physical injury, emotional injury, distress, paralysis and even death.
- Customer agrees to notify all participants, and participants’ parents or guardians of ‘Use at Own Risk” policy.
- As lessee of units, the customer assumes sole responsibility for the safety of all participants.
- The customer acknowledges that SES is not responsible for supervision of participants while units are in use.
- Weight and participant capacity for units are visibly listed on each unit and shall be strictly followed. Overloading units can lead to bumps, bruises, and other unnecessary participant injuries ranging from minor to serious,
- For general safety purposes, SES recommends inflatable unit participants be 3 years of age or older, and wet/dry slide riders be 6 years of age or older.
- All participants must remove shoes, jewelry, keys, eyeglasses, and any other loose or sharp objects before entering unit/s. No additional toys such as balls shall be brought into units.
- ABSOLUTELY NO food, drinks, gum, “silly string”, confetti or smoking is allowed in or near the units. Upon breakdown inspection, units found containing banned items or debris shall be subject to cleaning fee of $25
- To avoid neck, back and other bodily injuries – no wrestling, flips, and/or rough housing shall be permitted in, on, or from units.
- Participants shall not (1)leap from foreign platforms onto unit sliding/bouncing areas, (2)climb netting or any part of unit not designated for play, (3)bounce against uprights, sides, or near doorway of units.
- Persons suffering from previous head, back, neck, muscular-skeletal injuries/disabilities/conditions; pregnant; or deemed susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing shall be considered non-eligible to participate in unit interaction at any time. Participants shall be advised to NOT allow older children to jump with younger children.
- In the event of power loss to blowers, unintended deflation of unit during operation, or any other cause to cease unit operation, designated adult supervisor shall immediately assist participants with safe evacuation from units.
- Units MUST be secured to firm ground at all times in order to prevent unit “tipping” and subsequent injury. At no time shall units be removed from installed location. Our staff member will anchor units properly upon installation. Please leave stakes or sandbags in place.
- Units shall not be used in inclement weather. Such weather conditions include sustained winds/gusts exceeding 20mph, thunderstorms, lightning, or precipitation of any form (rain, hail, snow, sleet, etc.). In the event such unforeseen weather conditions arise, units shall be safely evacuated and the blowers disabled.
- Participants shall be kept away from blower/s during operation of units.
Adult attendants shall exercise prudence in supervising use of units. (i.e. If something appears different from normal operation of unit, immediately stop ongoing activity or occurrence)